CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

NATURE'S SENSES

In this cruel world,I see the clouds cry,
on the land that is dry.

In the daylight,I feel the sun's warmth,
blessing us with it's rays,washing away wrath.

Smelling the spring,I see,
new life,happy and free.

Hearing the wind,I appreciate,
nature's ways of making me feel great.

Tasting the summer,I realise,
how hard Iam working,to reach paradise.

Lying under the night sky,I sense,
a power above me,twinkling,
that has gifted me,my life.

A past that has led to the present,
A present that will lead to a future.
Smiling,I say out,"Its all a nature's way of nurture."

5 comments:

Pallavi said...

U keep outdoing urself.. ;)
LOVED IT :D
I wish I cud write poetry too! But I think its in the better interests of the people in general dat I dont ;)
Keep the poetry alive.

Labyrinthine said...

thx again:D..you are my best critic!:P

The Illuminator said...

Critic? [;)] And Pal? Hehe..At least woh position to meri hai.

Coming to the poem now. Lots of lessons which we can learn from nature. I think this poem could hv been longer and more elaborate. But then it is about your perspective so you can write whatever you want to !! Beautifully thought.

Labyrinthine said...

@illuminator: thx:)
yeah..i like keepin my poems short..

suchitra said...

hey ur blogging should continue for decades!!!