CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

MY LATEST LOVE

DISCLAIMER: IAM STRAIGHT.I WROTE THIS POEM FROM A GUY'S POINT OF VIEW.



I looked into her sexy big eyes,
which made me forget the presence of flies.
The environment being sultry and dirty,
but the shine in her eyes made me feel funny and flirty.

I touched her smooth marble white face,
that made my brain jerk out of place.
"Oh what sexy curves" I thought
while getting scared that if I got caught.
Who cares,I still bathed her everyday,
watching her shine as if it were day.

I fell in love with many pretty ones before,
but not as beautiful as her,yes, loved her to the core.
Couldn't go to work without looking at her,
Couldn't wake up without dreaming of her.

But every night I would praise the man who made her.
"You are great man" I thought.
You are helping me be the envy of my friends!
Yes, because you made my Mercedes Benz!!

7 comments:

The Illuminator said...

Ooooohh I love the creativity. I would have preferred an Aston Martin. Latest love? Pehle koi aur thi kya?

Labyrinthine said...

Thank you.And latest love...is not a poem on me!so pehle kaun thi,I don't know..for that I will have to write another poem!

Satty said...

hey alekhya gal really luved ur latest luv,,,,really involved my self in ur creation ra :)
hey js now went through ur "dreams unlimited",its awesom gal ,u know wat very soon ill be jottin down my dream ,hope ull luv it ale..

Satty said...

hey by the wayz hav u read out my 1st blog u din comment on it haa??
ya its a gist abt me ra :)

Labyrinthine said...

hey..thx for commenting :)..yeah i'll definitely read your 1st blog and comment.

Pallavi said...

Oye! Loved it!!I'm kinda tired of sayin dat all the time but u leave me with no choice ;)
@illuminator: Ask dat qn to the guy frm whose point of view she wrote the poem :P

Labyrinthine said...

thx again!:P