CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mist

I heard laughter. Roars of laughter. Laughter so pure, so cruel, and so enchanting. It vibrated the world within me. Intimidated me. Amused me. And I fell.

I felt the wind hit my face. Felt my stomach getting attracted to the physical force of gravity. Felt my entire body wanting to part away from me. I felt fear.

The sudden blow, and fear made me realize how much I wanted this to happen. Then I felt blankness. A blankness so silent, that it hurt my senses. My head felt shallow. I felt a deep respect for myself. Now I was sad. I felt sorrow flood within me. I wanted to scream and cry.

Then the memories poured in. Too many of them. They brought to my mind an immense joy. Joy of having been there, once upon a time. Happiness. I almost laughed. I felt love. I felt bliss. I felt peace. Calmness.

This lead me to remain at a constant state of longing. A longing for this maze of emotions to end. The concoction confused me. I experienced a deep sinking feeling. Then it hit me. And then it ended. And then there was blankness, yet again.

4 comments:

The Illuminator said...

What has 'it' done to you?! ;) This phase shall pass soon.

Labyrinthine said...

Omg! This post was NOT about me. It's fiction. And it has nothing to do with 'it'.

:D inesh said...

You should name this post 'mistERY' :|

spideyyan said...

Frankly, I dint understand a thing abt this post. Been a fan of your every other work.

But the ABT ME SECTION WAS REALLY FUNNY! WHEN I'M IN A BAD MOOD, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I VISIT THIS PAGE TO CHEER ME UP.....


XD
still laughing!!! I was picturising u saying that in ur style!!

stomach hurts....