CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Dealing with the Dead (Part II)

Okay,continuing from where i had stopped.The next haunting was experienced by my school friend while she was doing her 11th grade.
3) So as it goes,my friend lived along with her mother and elder brother in hyderabad,and her dad worked in Banglore.She and her mom never really faced any problems in the flat they were living in,until one day,a 12 year old girl,committed suicide in exactly the flat opposite to theirs.She hanged herself to death,in her bedroom's balcony,which was clearly visible from my friend's bedroom window.She was a little depressed hearin about that little girl's death,but chose to stop bothering about it.But ever since her death,my friend would hear,strange sounds in her room.Rasping sounds on her door,she heard faint crying sounds,etc,etc,etc.Initially she thought it was just part of her wild imagination,but later she started fearing that maybe she was hallucinating things which made her feel insane.

One night,out of fear,she decided to sleep next to her mother,in her bedroom.When she woke up in the morning,the first thing her mother did,was give her a tight slap an said "dare u scare me like that again!!".Puzzled,my friend asked her what had happened.Her mother in sheer bewilderment,told her daughter that,the previous night,she had woken up and started laughing all of a sudden.When her mom got up to see what was happening,my friend looked at her mom,widened her eyes,an just smiled back at her.Scared,and worried,her mother slapped her,and thats when she went back to bed.My friend never understood who must have made her smile like that at her mother,because she didn't remember a thing!i lost touch with her,but im sure they shifted their house!

4) This happened recently.My cousin and his wife got transferred to Vizag.They found a beautiful duplex house there,for themselves and their son who iz just one year old.My cousin started his work there in his comapany,whereas,his wife decided to stay home for a few days with her son,until he got acquainted with the surroundings.

But as they lived in that house,they realised that it was strange.Every night,they would hear,children laughing,playin on the staircase,throwing toys,fighting an all that.My cousin's wife,once, was searchin for her son in the house.She searched the whole house,and finally cought him sitting in the middle of a dark room and it seemed like he was talking to someone.She just picked him up from there,and took him away(what scared her more was the fact that,her son was petrified of the dark!!).She realised that her beautiful house was haunted.

She spoke to my mother a few days back and told her that,such things keep happening in vizag,and she was used to it,as she was born and brought up there.Most dead people remain as spirits beacause of unfullfilled wishes,an they might be of no harm too.But apparently,she did't want her son to get affected by this,and they have started hunting for another house.Now thats what I call bravery!:O

So these were some true haunting episodes that I wished to share with you all.At the end of it,I would like to say that,yes,I believe that evil spirits do exist.But are they of harm or no harm,that i don't know,and would never..NEVER like to experience something like my relatives and friends did.Iam just not that brave to experience any sort of haunting!

I'll sign off now,because typing all this itself has scared me,an more over I started writing this after watching a fresh episode of "haunting" on discovery channel.To people who don't know about that series,try wathcin it sometime.They show true ghost experiences an hauntings in it.Its pretty good,but not all that scary.Horror movies scare me more!:D,anyways,chao..till i write my next post!
Happy Haunting!:P

3 comments:

The Illuminator said...

That boy talking to his invisible friend was freaky! Why does everything have to happen to you relatives only? [;)] I haven't heard a single personal account of a haunting (except from you of course!!)

PS: iz=is

Labyrinthine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Labyrinthine said...

dunno..mayb u should be aware of me too..:P..an yeah i noe iz=is:P