CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dreams Unlimited;)

Everybody dreams,and Iam not any different.Dreams have always remained a mystery to me,and I think will remain so.Few people say dreams are what you have thought or had in mind all day,few others say,dreams are real life instances,and well even can predict your future(now..i don't really want to get into all that and Iam not talkin of day dreaming here!).I have read that you think even while sleeping,so obviously you cannot think right when your snoring your night away!So dreams to me are certain images that are nothing but cinematic scenes that run in your mind when your adrenalin secretion is absolutely low,and all you can do is sleep your emotions away and your brain is just not very energized to run "right".Most people don't remember what they saw in their shut eyes the previous night,but they do realise that something had been going on in their heads.That dreams come true,predict your future,or depict something,I have no clue,and wouldn't even mind ignoring all those issues.

People get funny dreams,sick dreams,scary dreams,depressing dreams,etc,etc,etc.I don't know how to categorise my dreams,because most of them are basically and simply "senseless".Some are so senseless and funny,that I have a good laugh thinking about them,as I remember almost all my dreams.I wanted to share with you some of the most hilarious dreams I have had the opportunity to view or visualise or create or whatever all in my cabbage sized brain!!:)

Its extremely weird and funny,because I once saw myself hitting saurav ganguly with my slippers on the cricket field!!He starts running to get away from me,and iam running behind him with my slipper in hand!!and guess what?Irfan pathan is watchin all this and laughing!hehe..In one dream,Harry potter,Ron weasley and Hermione granger,are fightin voldemort in my bedroom!and my paternal aunt comes over an wishes them luck!!!In one particular dream,I was standing outside this legendary Rajput palace,when Hrithik Roshan comes on a horse,gets down,comes over and asks me to marry him!:D.hehe..Just the other day,I dreamt that Kangana Ranaut invited me to her house to cheer her little daughter,whose name is also Kangana ranaut!!:..wtf was that??I mean who dreams about kangana ranaut and her unexisting daughter!??!!And know what?Ranbir kapoor turns out to be my first cousin in one dream!..yeah.I know I see too many celebs in my dreams.

Coming to the weirder dreams.In this dream,I see that people all over the world have started to look like colourful building blocks!The body is a block,and the block has tiny four legs below it.And in another dream,we are all stamps!!the people are ruled by a "head stamp" and we are all workers working under him.When he says go "here" and "there" we move like a"collection of stamps"Weird!My best friend shot her crush dead when he made a pass at her in one dream!!now..what will you say to that?;)

One dream that repeats very often is that Iam falling from a certain height.Just falling,and most of the times I dont reach a destination.I'm just falling,falling...and falling.I used to wonder why that dream was so repetitive,but I just decided to care a damn!In one dream,I'm running away from something,in the woods,in the dark night.Its raining heavily,and I run away from something.Iam tryin to figure out what is happening,but all I remember is a bearded man's face.That dream scared me!I have even seen people dying,close ones most of the times in a few dreams.It would get me worried initially,but later I decided I was being very stupid.After all scientifically speaking,dreams are "ishtylish" thoughts of your own central nervous system;)

Finally I can say that my dreams are funny,scary,weird and a bunch of absolute non-sense images,but yeah most of them make me laugh really loud after I wake up from them:D.So its a good way to start a funny and happy day!Somebody said,"want to see your dreams come true?Go back to sleep!!"hehe,and I couldn't agree more!

8 comments:

The Illuminator said...

I thought people can dream only when they sleep and these days you haven't been getting much of it, insomniac! Though I loved the morning you had when you woke me up!!

Pallavi said...

The dream abt u runnin behind saurav with slipper in ur hand always makes me laugh!! n now dat i think abt it..i'm glad dat i shot dat guy dead coz i really wonder how did i ever have a crush on such a idiot! ;)
Next time dream abt me with ranbir kapoor doing salsa! :P

Labyrinthine said...

@illuminator:
oh that was a very annoyin morning!!hehe,but I abused you to wake you up which covered up all the irritating things that happened that day!!:P

Labyrinthine said...

@pallavi:
sorry gurl..ranbir kapoor is mine!!:P

spideyyan said...

well madam...........-commentin from my friend's acount-....in 11th I did dream of running behind a girl in a forest coz she was running fast--i wanted to outrace her actually, but she ran like she too had superpowers like me.......

and yeah, main thing--I did have a beard, coz I hated to trim/shave it........

Ur dream sounds like the other half........ jus thot of sayin, no comments.......

Labyrinthine said...

@spideyyan
hehe..I hav no comments too!:P

The Illuminator said...

I want a new post!

Janani Balasubramanyam said...

hey, just came across your blog. a nice one. :)
the saurav thing was really funny. and about the dream where you are falling, I've heard before from my psychology prof that such dreams indicate insecurity. not sure if it applies to you though! :)