CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blah..blah..blah..Gossip!!

Yesterday,I was going through this guy's profile on orkut.His turn offs said"I hate girls who gossip".Its a very weird thing to think about I know,but it did make me think.I feel the very word gossip has been totally misunderstood.Who doesn't gossip?EVERYBODY does!When two people are are having a conversation,there is a mention of a third person.Isn't that natural?Whether you talk false stuff about the third person or true stuff, is secondary.The point is,that it is gossip because gossiping is nothing but talking about others.I mean how long can you only keep talking about yourself?You will mention different people,talk about their lives and affairs.Every sane person in his right mind does gossip.They think they don't,but they don't know that they are.Many people say that they hate the so called gossip-mongers but what they don't know is they themselves gossip too!


Degree of gossip is what matters.Too much is always too bad.General gossip is common.There is something which I call unecessary gossip,like"Kareena Kapoor thinks Saif is the best".Yeah right.Like I care!I mean what should I do if she thinks her boyfriend is the best?Clap?!Now that kind of gossip is plain rubbish.Creating rumours and spreading them,thats what I call hardcore gossip and of course is very annoying.

So gossip isn't bad afterall.Its an essential part of one's life,unless you have some psychological problems.I feel people who say they hate people who gossip or say they don't gossip are just being hypocritical;)

2 comments:

Pallavi said...

True, true..very true.
You gossip, I gossip, we all gossip. Those who claim that they don't are either saints who dropped in from another planet altogether or are plain crazy. I enjoy gossiping! Though not too much. Hehe.

The Illuminator said...

No pallavi, even saints gossip. Only aliens and animals don't I guess.

There are people who are transmitters and/or receptors. Everyone belongs to at least one category. Those who only receive the incoming gossip claim they don't gossip.