CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Solemnly Swear...

I remember the first time when I heard the "f" word,I was in my 5th grade.The only thing I knew about it was that it was spelt as "f-u-c-k" and that it was supposedly a VERY bad word and should not be used or said out loud.But as it is,I was a very curious person back then too;).I didn't stop trying to learn the meaning of the word.I asked all my friends,and asked them to find out from their friends,who,if they didn't know,can ask their's and so on.I even asked my mom,and she said only grown ups can use it.Finally I got to know from a friend that using the word meant that you wanted to fight with your friend.And that day indeed,I did fight with a friend of mine and cried all day.So I promised to God,that I will never even try to use it again.After I got to know the actual meaning,you can guess how much I must have laughed!


But to be honest,I didn't use the word even once till I was 14,and that only happened after a girl in my school used it on me.She said "fuck off!" very smoothly and blankly on my face.I was stunned.I hated her for saying that to me.But nonethless,I used the word sometimes.

Then came what I called "The Bitch Age".Almost everybody used that word.But I didn't.Because I was told only dirty girls,who had boyfriends used it.(damn!I was funny!)So,all my early teens went on and I learnt two swear words in english.."fuck" and "bitch".

In Hyderabad,the place where I live,I learnt many new swears.You have an abundance of swear words that you probably haven't even heard."Maakikirkiri" is the most famous one out here.There are many other,but I might be judged at if I used them here.They mean really bad!hehe.They are super funny anyway!I laugh everytime I hear them.Our college bus driver uses them on every other vehicle driver on the road.I haven't heard anybody use them like he does!Typical Hyderbadi swear words.Everywhere I go someone or the other uses them.Even I do,but mine are a mixture of hindi,hyderabadi hindi and english.

Sometimes I am happy I know so many swear words,because I can get really abusive when I am pissed,and these words come very handy.I come up with new, self-invented,innovative abuses,just for the person who was the reason behind my annoyance.I can keep absuing and swearing all day.I feel so good when I abuse and let out all the frustration.It feels as if you have been holding a whole lot of junk in your tummy and have finally puked!

6 comments:

The Illuminator said...

You really didn't use f*** for that long a time? Woah, quite a feat. I love the utility of the word though.

As far as innovative expletives go, remember the one the rickshaw driver used. I told you about it ("necklace of testicles"). Haha. That was the funniest thing I have heard.

Labyrinthine said...

yeah..hehe..it was funny!and I love the utility of the word too.

Pallavi said...

'Wtf' do u think ur ritin?? :P
U better mark ur day before they declare a bank holiday. ;)

Labyrinthine said...

Oh you don't worry,that bank holiday will be there,or else i'll say JBC!:P

Satty said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha......:)
dudeeeee i cant js stop laughing....:)
MAKIKIRKIRRI !!!!...:p

Labyrinthine said...

Thx Sathwik..