CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Leaking Tap

Water,water!leaking from the tap,
what are you trying to tell me?
you are disturbing my nap!

My fair lady,listen to me carefully,
drop by drop,I fall in the sink,
my screw is loose,but you just think.

I make irritating noises,
all you have to do is listen to my inner voices.
Each drop represents a sorrow,
each has it's own path,for it to follow.

After one drops down,comes the next,
life gets miserable and you get vexed.
Collect the drops in a bowl,
and see me come alive,
now I will thrive!

Sorrows are a part of your life,
like drops are,of myself.
They will unite together and make you yourself,
don't be crestfallen,
as even I,have just taught you a lesson.

13 comments:

Pallavi said...

Loved it!! I"m so tired of sayin dat all the time :P
I really liked the analogy. :)
Keep the poetess in you, alive.

Labyrinthine said...

I can't believe you liked the analogy..I thought you might find it weird!hehe..anyway,thanks again:P

The Illuminator said...

Waah, you are at your best when you don't think much [;)] Loved it too! Point well made though not the best technique of poetry writing!

Labyrinthine said...

yeah..sometimes its good not think too much..maybe you should exercise that too :P

Numa said...

i loved da meaning behind da poem dats y i asked u to post :D

Labyrinthine said...

thx for commenting numa!:)

spideyyan said...

:|

wats the meaning of analogy akka?

:|

Labyrinthine said...

check the dictionary tambi:P

Satty said...

hey ale really liked ur analogy or poetry ....watever gal ,,,,,,koooooooool ,,,,waitin 4ur next poetry ra,,,,,,,,,kudos gal!!!! :)

.... said...

really very funny and witty..

Labyrinthine said...

Thanks for your comments :)

In search of self.. said...

hii this is kiranmai,
really good[:)]..

Labyrinthine said...

Thank you :)